Start your day with a head start!
Using Marcus Rohrer Spirulina® you ‘fill-up’ every day with an extra portion of sun energy, for a healthy and active life. Don’t forget it. For example on the breakfast table or next to your toothbrush. Simply because Spirulina belongs to your daily routine.
Everything runs smoother when you feel well!
Dosage of tablets
Adults: 6 – 10 tablets daily.
Children: 1 – 3 tablets daily.
If you are just starting to take Spirulina, build up the dose gradually:
- For the first two days, take 1 tablet daily.
- For the next two days, take 2 tablets daily.
- For the following two days take 3 tablets daily, etc., until you reach the required dosage.
- Take the tablets with water just before meals.
- When slimming, take the tablets with a large glass of water half an hour before meals.
- You can either take the daily intake all at once in the morning, or in divided doses spread over the course of the day.
- It is better not to take any Spirulina in the evening. Otherwise you will be too active when you want to sleep. It is certainly a solution if you have to work late into the night, or if you are going out on the town.
- Tip: Drink plenty of water every day.
This supports your body’s natural cleansing processes
Dosage of powder
1/2 – 1 teaspoonful (1,8-3g) daily, mixed with fruit or vegetable juice (e.g. apple or tomato juice).
If you are just starting to take Spirulina, build up the dose gradually.
Tip: Drink plenty of water every day.
This supports your body’s natural cleansing processes.
Possible side effects in the starting period
Some people might feel slightly nauseous when they first start taking Spirulina. This is absolutely nothing to worry about. In fact, it is quite the opposite. It is an indication that your body’s internal cleansing process has started and it shows that the Spirulina is working positively!
If you lower the dose for a while, the cleansing effect will be more gradual. When you have become accustomed to Spirulina, you can slowly build up the dose again. The symptoms will disappear and you will feel better than ever.
What can you expect?
If you take Marcus Rohrer’s Spirulina® regularly, you will notice a change in your energy levels after one to three weeks. The results differ from person to person and obviously depend on your condition. You will, in any case, feel as if you have a head start, but you should always remember to eat properly, exercise regularly, get enough fresh air, and sleep well.
Spirulina is a purely natural source of food. Therefore you can not become addicted to it or have withdrawal symptoms. You may take it all year round and it can be combined with other food supplements without problems. Up to now, no negative side effects of Spirulina are known.